CITA DEL DIA

sábado, 9 de agosto de 2008

LA MUSICA QUE SUENA, EN EL MUNDO

M.I.A.-Bamboo Banga
/World Town/XR2-
Lollapalooza 2007 8/3/07



Despite suffering from vocal problems after doing two shows in L.A. earlier in the week, M.I.A. (Maya Arulpragasam) opens her live performance at Lollapalooza 2007 in Grant Park, Chicago, on August 3, 2007, with a triple whammy of songs, "Bamboo Banga," "World Town," and "XR2" from her album "Kala." Afterwards, she had to use a lot of sore throat spray that was sent to her by Jack White. Just a note: the people watching the show and not dancing are NOT the audience; they are either press, photographers, or so-called VIP guests. Trust me, the actual audience members were grooving to the beats (I was in the very front of the crowd against the railing). Check out my video of "Bucky Done Gun" for some glimpses of real audience participation. Also, don't forget to check out my videos of M.I.A.'s concert at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles the following November. (okeastron video)

No hay comentarios:


WWW EL ABC DEL MAR MENOR