CITA DEL DIA

viernes, 9 de enero de 2009

KiD CUDi FT. JiM JONES

DAY AND NiGHT (Crookers Remix)



KiD CUDi FT. JiM JONES - DAY AND NiGHT REMiX
THiS SONG iS HARD LYRiCS:


we born to die so i get high just like im born to fly{to the moon}
im in the court with marijuana eyes{sorry judge} we hit the clubs
until the morning rise {'cause of last nite} 'cause day n nite we
run the streetshope i don't pay that price {pray for me} they got
the nerve to tell me press my brakes and if i do then how will rent
get paid,paid so now im thinking that 2OO stacks whatwould it bring
me back {thinking to flip} especially now that recessions here
{it's hard out here} my only answers to my questions is is ok now here's
a thought(1 more thought) streets is a marriage that you cant divorce life
is abitch but i think i fell in love im still on drugs [Chorus] Cuz day and
night The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night He's all alone
through the day and night The lonely loner seems to free his mind at
night (at, at, at night)

No hay comentarios:


WWW EL ABC DEL MAR MENOR